e-IWO Employer/Payroll Provider System-to-System Registration
July 3, 2012
- Information About:
- Employer Responsibilities, Electronic Income Withholding Orders (e-IWO)
By completing and providing the information contained in the e-IWO Employer/Payroll Provider Registration, the employer, company or government agency agrees that it will:
- Electronically receive income withholding orders/notices issued by a state, tribe or territory.
- Not impersonate any individual, entity or association, use false headers or otherwise conceal or provide misleading information about my identity while receiving income withholding orders/notices electronically.
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the entity identified in the registration.
- Receive, handle and process income withholding orders/notices electronically transmitted in the same manner as if they were received via regular mail; and that any electronic income withholding orders it receives shall be considered records generated during the ordinary course of business; and the electronic income withholding orders received by it shall be considered admissible as evidence in the same manner as paper documents.
- Provide written notice to the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement, at least 30 days in advance, of its intent to no longer accept electronic income withholding orders.