Employer Services Web Application
OCSE’s Federal Parent Locator Service offers employers two electronic reporting tools to notify multiple state child support agencies of information regarding their employees:
- Lump Sum Reporting – when an employee is eligible to receive a lump sum payment
- Electronic Termination (eTerm) – when an individual is no longer working or never worked for the employer
See the State Participation Status Map to see which states and territories are using these applications.
Employers should contact the Employer Services Team at email@example.com for a brief demonstration of the application prior to registering. Once the demonstration is completed, employers can register to use both the eTerm and Lump Sum Reporting applications by completing the Employer Services Agreement and Profile form.
Contact the Employer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for these resources:
- Using the Employer Services Web Application
- Employer Services Web Application System Interface Specifications
- Employer Services Agreement and Profile