Ending Homelessness Among Veterans: OCSE, VA, ABA Project
Child Support Fact Sheet
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Other Private Partners, Community-Based Organizations (CBO)
- Family Services & Referrals, Homelessness, Military & Veterans
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Outreach/Brochures
- Child Support Fact Sheet, Child Well-Being, Toolkit & Training
The Promoting Child Well-Being & Family Self-Sufficiency Fact Sheet Series discusses how and why the child support program provides innovative services to families across six interrelated areas to assure that parents have the tools and resources they need to support their children and be positively involved in raising them.
This particular fact sheet focuses on the early implementation of a collaboration among the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement, the Department of Veterans Affairs and the American Bar Association. The collaboration helps homeless veterans with child support obligations to gain permanent housing.
- Ending Homelessness Among Veterans.pdf (493.7 KB)