Engagement of Fathers from Birth
Child Support Fact Sheet #3
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Tribal Child Support Agencies, Families, Other Private Partners, Community-Based Organizations (CBO)
- Family Services & Referrals, Engagement Of Fathers
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Outreach/Brochures, Promising Practices
- Child Support Fact Sheet, Child Well-Being, Toolkit & Training
The Promoting Child Well-Being & Family Self-Sufficiency Fact Sheet Series discusses how and why the child support program provides innovative services to families across six interrelated areas to assure that parents have the tools and resources they need to support their children and be positively involved in raising them.
The fact sheet discusses how the child support program can increase child support payments by positively engaging with fathers early on, encouraging fathers to be more involved in their children’s lives, and helping them overcome obstacles to supporting their children—reducing the likelihood that they will build up child support debt.
- Engagement of Fathers from Birth.pdf (440.21 KB)