Family-Centered Innovations Improve Child Support Outcomes
Child Support Fact Sheet
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Tribal Child Support Agencies, Families, Other Private Partners, Community-Based Organizations (CBO)
- Family Services & Referrals, Healthy Family Relationships
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Outreach/Brochures, Promising Practices
- Child Support Fact Sheet, Child Well-Being, Toolkit & Training
The Promoting Child Well-Being & Family Self-Sufficiency Fact Sheet Series discusses how and why the child support program provides innovative services to families across six interrelated areas to assure that parents have the tools and resources they need to support their children and be positively involved in raising them. The series highlights examples of the family-centered approach that child support programs are undertaking to successfully serve all 17.5 million children in the program, representing one in four children in the country.
This particular fact sheet provides an overview of the Promoting Child Well-Being & Family Self-Sufficiency Fact Sheet series, also known as the "bubble chart" fact sheets.
- Family Centered Innovations.pdf (339.07 KB)