FCR Query Navigation Guide
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Child Support Portal/SSP, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Technical References
- Electronic Communication, Location Systems
This guide contains instructions for using the Federal Case Registry (FCR) Query application on the Child Support Portal. OCSE developed the FCR Query application to enhance the existing data exchange method between states and the FCR. FCR Query allows users to request participant and case information directly from the FCR on a case-by-case basis. Users may find the application helpful with establishing and modifying child support orders, locate activities, and interstate communication and synchronization.
- FCR Query Navigation Guide.pdf (894.63 KB)