< Back to Search
FCR Release 02-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: May 10, 2002
Published: April 30, 2002
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Data Reliability, External Locate, Location Systems, Social Security Benefits
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry are as follows:
Add the Social Security Administration's State Verification and Exchange System (SVES) as an external locate source to provide the following information:
- Title II – SSA Retirement, Survivors, Disability, and Health Insurance Benefits Information;
- Title XVI – Supplemental Security Income Benefits Information; and
- Prisoner – Information about inmates in Federal, State, and local correctional facilities.
- Modify the FCR-to-NDNH proactive match process to return the Participant Type in the response records similar to the NDNH-to-FCR proactive match process.
- Reject duplicate locate requests submitted to the FCR by the same state.
- Provide a quarterly FCR Data Inconsistency File that identifies data inconsistencies at the participant level thereby allowing states to make corrections and improve the quality of data on the FCR.
- Provide a new indicator to MSFIDM responses that describes the status of the payee’s account (e.g., closed).
- FCR Release 02-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (548.5 KB)