FCR Release 02-01 Minor: SVES Data Dictionary
Implementation Date: May 10, 2002
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- External Locate, Location Systems, Social Security Benefits
This appendix includes the definitions and descriptions for the data fields contained in the four State Verification and Exchange System (SVES) response records returned through the Federal Case Registry (FCR).
Data fields are listed in alphabetical order, with the following information provided for each data field:
- Name – The name of the field as it appears on the output transaction layout.
- Type – If the field is an input field, output field or both.
- Condition – Fields on input or output transactions are required or conditional.
- Length –The size of the field on the record layout.
- Format – If the field is alphabetic, numeric, or alphanumeric.
- Values – The acceptable values for the field.
- Description – A narrative explanation of the field.
- FCR Release 02-01 Minor SVES Data Dictionary.pdf (206.66 KB)