< Back to Search
FCR Release 02-02 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: November 15, 2002
Published: August 15, 2002
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR), National Directory of New Hires (NDNH)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Location Systems
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Provide states with the option to receive NDNH records that fail address scrubbing.
- Eliminate returning NDNH W-4 locate responses if the employee address is missing.
- FCR Release 02-02 Minor Specifications.pdf (262.86 KB)