< Back to Search
FCR Release 03-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: August 22, 2003
Published: May 22, 2003
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR), National Directory of New Hires (NDNH)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Department of Defense (DOD), Location Systems, Quarterly Wages, Social Security Number (SSN)
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Delete the state-submitted SSN field from the FCR Reconciliation File.
- Give states the option to have child support 'CS' locates return NDNH data that their own state submitted.
- Add an additional code of ‘P’ on NDNH quarterly wage (QW) records from the Department of Defense to designate pensions for retired military or Coast Guard personnel.
- FCR Release 03-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (377.2 KB)