< Back to Search
FCR Release 04-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: August 20, 2004
May 14, 2004
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR), Interstate Case Reconciliation (ICR)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Electronic Communication, External Locate, Location Systems
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Disallow the use of asterisks and backslashes in the FCR Case ID field.
- Return a self-employment indicator in the Annual Wage Record (AWR) locate response record returned through the FCR.
- FCR Release 04-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (266.02 KB)