< Back to Search
FCR Release 06-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: August 18, 2006
May 18, 2006
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- External Locate, Location Systems, Social Security Number (SSN)
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
Implement the interface with the National Security Agency (NSA).
Note: the specifications were published in FCR Release 05-02: Minor; this release announces a 2006 implementation date for NSA as a new locate source.
- Include the verification code of additional Social Security Numbers (SSNs) for a person in the FCR Reconciliation File.
- FCR Release 06-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (118.76 KB)