< Back to Search
FCR Release 07-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: June 1, 2007
Published: March 1, 2007
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Department of Defense (DOD), External Locate, Location Systems, Social Security Benefits
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Provide states with the option to receive proactive matching with SSA's State Verification and Exchange System (SVES).
- Provide states with the option to have the FCR suppress negative (i.e., no record found) locate responses.
- Modify the match made with the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) to return information relating to a child's sponsor in DEERS/TRICARE when the sponsor is identified as ‘Other’ than the CP, NCP or PF.
- Return an appropriate error or warning message when an Adoption/Foster Care ('AD'), Parental Kidnapping ('PK'), or Custody and Visitation ('CV') locate request includes the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Modify matching with the NDNH to return records that contain a code indicating that the SSN/Name combination was not verified at SSA, but successfully passed a name matching routine used by the NDNH.
- Institute the Insurance Match, which allows for information on individuals owing past-due child support to be matched with information maintained by insurers or their agents (i.e., insurance claims, settlements, awards, and payments) and returned to the states through the FCR.