< Back to Search
FCR Release 10-02 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: December 3, 2010
Published: September 3, 2010
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Data Reliability, Location Systems, Social Security Number (SSN)
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Include a confidence level rating on existing Insurance Match (IM) print reports for states that elect to receive their IM matches via the FCR print program.
- Check the addresses of IV-D participants with unverified SSNs in the U.S. Postal Service’s (USPS) National Change of Address (NCOALink®) process. Being able to send unverified participants will benefit states by helping them save postage on a larger volume of their caseload.
- FCR Release 10-02 Minor Specifications.pdf (89.07 KB)