FCR Release 13-01 Major: Specifications
Implementation Date: January 4, 2013
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- External Locate, Location Systems
The Federal Case Registry (FCR) is being modified to separate the Annual Wage Report (AWR) request from the SSA ‘E01’ Locate requests.
Currently, the SVES SSA E01-Locate request includes AWR. Separating AWR requests from SSA SVES requests will assist you in identifying them as IRS data and returning responses separately.
States must program their system for this change unless they opt out of receiving AWR responses.
- FCR Release 13-01 Major Specifications.pdf (468.99 KB)