Federal Case Registry Data Election Guide
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Technical References
- External Locate, Location Systems
This guide provides the required forms that you must complete in order to take advantage of the FPLS options that are available, or when you no longer wish to exercise an option that was previously requested or received. The options are designed to help your state make the most of FPLS data. Each form should be completed by your IV-D director, or a designee. After the form is completed, attach the electronic form in an email to your State Technical Support Liaison.
- Federal Case Registry Data Election Guide.pdf (191.22 KB)