< Back to Search
Federal Case Registry (FCR) Technical Assistance Guide
Published: March 17, 2014
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Case Registry (FCR)
- Technical References
- Department of Defense (DOD), External Locate, Federal Systems User Guides, Location Systems, Non-IV-D, Quarterly Wages, Social Security Benefits, Social Security Number (SSN), Unemployment Insurance
The FCR Technical Assistance Guide (TAG) provides effective technical and business approaches to optimize use of the FCR.
The FCR TAG is a two-part document:
- Part One - General Processing is intended primarily for technical staff. It provides guidance on how to extract and send data from the state system to the FCR and how to receive and integrate data from the FCR into the state system.
- Part Two - Automated Solutions for FPLS Response Data is intended for child support program and business staff. It provides detailed information for making the most of data provided by the FCR and stresses the use of automated solutions to alleviate the amount of work placed on caseworkers.
- FCR Technical Assistance Guide.pdf (1.49 MB)