Federal Offset Program User Guide - Parts 6 and 8
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Offset Program (FOP)
- Policy, Dear Colleague Letters (DCL)
- Collection & Enforcement Systems
MAY 22, 2000
TO: ALL STATE IV-D DIRECTORS
RE: Federal Offset Program User Guide
Enclosed is Part 6.0 of the Federal Offset Program User Guide, titled "Federal Offset Program On-line Procedures" and Part 8.0, titled "System Access, Security and Privacy." The Table of Contents has been revised and is also enclosed.
The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is diligently working to complete the User Guide. The "Purpose of The Document" section and the remaining chapter, which covers the Federal Offset Program Pre-Offset Notices, will be distributed in the near future.
If you have comments or questions about this Guide, please call the Special Collections Unit at (202) 401-9389.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation as we work together to improve the lives of our nation's children.
David Gray Ross
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: Regional Program Managers
ACF Regional Administrators
Federal Offset Program User Guide Contacts
Table of Contents (Adobe PDF)
Part 6.0, Federal Offset Program On-line Procedures (Adobe PDF)
Part 8.0, System Access, Security and Privacy (Adobe PDF)
- Table of Contents.pdf (37.91 KB)
- Part 6 - Federal Offset Program On-line Procedures.pdf (190.89 KB)
- Part 8 - System Access, Security, and Privacy.pdf (31.04 KB)