FOP Release 09-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: April 3, 2009
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Offset Program (FOP)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Collection & Enforcement Systems
The Federal Offset system is being modified for implementation in April 2009 to change the frequency of collection and adjustment reporting to states. The Federal Offset system will send a file to states every week, instead of every other week, to improve the currency of arrearage data.
The specifications document also describes the background of the change and the impact to states.
- FOP Release 09-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (21.63 KB)