< Back to Search
FOP Release 13-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: January 4, 2013
October 4, 2012
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Offset Program (FOP)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Collection & Enforcement Systems
Enhancements to the Federal Offset System are as follows:
- Modify the Federal Offset System to change the Case Submission and Update process from weekly to daily.
- Modify the Federal Offset portal application to allow states to indicate the Social Security number submitted on an Add transaction should bypass the corrected SSN processing.
- FOP Release 13-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (126.67 KB)