Healthy Family Relationships
Child Support Fact Sheet
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Tribal Child Support Agencies, Families, Other Private Partners, Community-Based Organizations (CBO)
- Family Services & Referrals, Healthy Family Relationships
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Outreach/Brochures, Promising Practices
- Child Support Fact Sheet, Child Well-Being, Toolkit & Training
The Promoting Child Well-Being & Family Self-Sufficiency Fact Sheet Series discusses how and why the child support program provides innovative services to families across six interrelated areas to assure that parents have the tools and resources they need to support their children and be positively involved in raising them.
This fact sheet explains how the child support program helps support healthy family relationships. Three out of every four children who live apart from a parent are served by the child support program. When parents live apart, healthy relationships between parents and between parent and child are vitally important for both child well-being and stable child support payments.
- Healthy Family Relationships.pdf (393.87 KB)