How to Participate in the Insurance Match Program
Insurance companies or third-party administrators may participate in the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) Insurance Match Program using one of three methods:
- Claims Submitter - send OCSE a file containing claims information that will be compared to individuals who owe past-due child support.
ISO's ClaimSearch - if your company reports claims to Insurance Services Office (ISO) ClaimSearch database, participating in the OCSE insurance match program is as easy as 1-2-3! To join the OCSE program contact ISO Customer Support at 800-888-4476 or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notify ISO that your company would like to participate in the OCSE insurance match program.
- ISO will match your company's claims to the file of delinquent obligors provided by OCSE.
- ISO returns the matches to OCSE to send to the state child support enforcement agency(ies) responsible for collecting the past-due child support.
Additional information about ISO's service is located on their website under Child Support Enforcement Agency Reporting (CSEA) Service.
- Debt Inquiry Service (DIS) - OCSE developed a web application that allows insurers to provide information about individuals who are eligible to receive a lump sum or other type of payout to determine if they owe past-due support.