< Back to Search

Ireland Correspondence and Payment Processing Information

Published: September 17, 2014
Information About:
State/Local Child Support Agencies
Program Information/Contacts
Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC)

Correspondence:  State agencies should send all child support case correspondence to the Central Authority for Maintenance Recovery, Department of Justice, Equality, and Law Reform: 

Central Authority for Maintenance Recovery
Department of Justice, Equality, and Law Reform
2nd Floor Bishop’s Square
Redmond's Hill
Dublin 2

Phone: 353-(0)1-479-0290/287
Fax: 353-(0)1-479-0201
Email: mainrecov@justice.ie

Payments: State agencies should send child support payments according to the instructions in the order.Typically, this is directly to the custodial parent, but in some cases it will be to the Irish Central Authority. If you cannot send the money directly to the custodial parent, send it to the parent through the Irish Central Authority as follows:

               Custodial Parent's name
               c/o Central Authority for Maintenance Recovery
               Department of Justice and Equality
               2nd Floor Bishop’s Square
               Redmond's Hill
               Dublin 2

Please note to always include Ireland’s case number and first and last name of the debtor/obligor on all payments and correspondence.

Source: IRG