< Back to Search
IRG Release 01-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: November 19, 2001
Published: August 20, 2001
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Electronic Communication
The Interstate Referral Guide (IRG) is being enhanced as follows:
- Allow State Administrators the capability of adding and modifying address descriptions for State Regional Offices, county courts and prosecutor offices, and allow state users the capability of viewing addresses.
- Standardize address types by limiting the number of address types, exclude the OTH option from the download, and not allowing the option to add other address types.
- Include a link on the IRG to the CSENet 2000 Exchange Agreement Matrix for view-only purposes.
The specifications document also provides a layout of the format in which states will receive the IRG data and the new screen prints associated with the changes.
- IRG Release 01-01 Minor: Specifications.pdf (202.79 KB)