< Back to Search
IRG Release 08-01 Major: Specifications
Implementation Date: April 4, 2008
Published: January 4, 2008
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG)
- Release Manifest/Specifications, Technical References
- Electronic Communication
The Intergovernmental Referral Guide (IRG) System is being modified with these enhancements:
- Have 30 address types available for state regional office and 20 address types per county available for state child support offices.
- Remove the "Add New Address" button from the State and Public view access pages.
- Accommodate the change needed to include the "International Records? Yes or No" option within the "All Records" download section on the IRG Address Download screen.
- Add the tribes to all functions of the IRG.
- Present a footer and the last modified date on all webpages used to add, modify, and delete address types and contact information.
- IRG Release 08-01 Major: Specifications.pdf (133.03 KB)