< Back to Search

Issues with Your Local Child Support Office

Published: February 25, 2016
Information About:
Program Information/Contacts

If you are a participant in a child support case and cannot resolve your child support issue with your local office, you can:

  1. File a complaint with your state child support agency.  Each state has a formal complaint process to address customer service issues. Some states have complaint forms available online.  Visit the state's website for specific information about their process.
  2. Contact us.  If your problem does not get resolved at the state level, please contact the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement using this form.  We will contact your child support agency to help resolve your issue.

You can also write to us at the address below.

Office of Child Support Enforcement
Administration for Children and Families
330 C Street, SW, Washington, DC 20201

Last Reviewed: February 26, 2015