Multistate Financial Institution Data Match: State Cost Reimbursement Table
- Information About:
- Other Private Partners, Financial Institutions
- Federal Systems, Financial Institution Data Match
- Policy, Technical Content Correspondence (TCC)
- Collection & Enforcement Systems
TO: Multistate Financial Institution Compliance Officers
RE: Multistate Financial Institution Data Match (MSFIDM)
Dear Compliance Officer:
The federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) has agreed to provide each multistate financial institution (MSFI), or their designated transmitter participating in the MSFIDM, with the following information at the end of each quarter:
- The total number of matches made by the MSFI on obligors listed on the OCSE file.
- The attached report, which lists the match distribution by state for all MSFIs. To locate the information for your MSFI, select “Edit,” then “Find” and search for your MSFI name.
- The State Cost Reimbursement Table containing information about states that have agreed to pay a reimbursement fee for the data match, the reimbursement fee amount, and the billing address if the MSFI elects to pursue cost recovery.
Please be advised that quarterly reports are sent via e-mail to all MSFI contacts.
This report reflects the receipt of acceptable matched account records for the quarter ending September 30, 2012.
If you have any questions regarding the attached information, please contact the MSFIDM Help Desk at 410-277-9312 or email@example.com.
Once again, thank you for your support and cooperation as we work together to improve the lives of our Nation’s children.
Linda M. Deimeke
Division of Federal Systems
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: State FIDM Liaisons