Multistate Financial Institution Data Match: Cost Reimbursement Table
- Information About:
- Other Private Partners, Financial Institutions
- Federal Systems, Financial Institution Data Match
- Policy, Technical Content Correspondence (TCC)
- Collection & Enforcement Systems
TO: Multistate Financial Institution Compliance Officers
RE: Multistate Financial Institution Data Match (MSFIDM)
Dear Compliance Officer:
The federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) agreed to provide each multistate financial institution (MSFI), or its designated transmitter participating in MSFIDM, with the following information at the end of each quarter:
- The total number of matches made by the MSFI against obligors listed on the OCSE file.
- The attached report, which lists the match distribution, by state, for all MSFIs.
- The State Cost Reimbursement Table containing information about states that agreed to pay a reimbursement fee for the data match, the reimbursement fee amount, and the billing address if the MSFI elects to pursue cost recovery.
OCSE sends quarterly reports via e-mail to all MSFI contacts. This report reflects the receipt of acceptable matched account records for the quarter ending December 31, 2013.
If you have questions regarding the attached information, contact the MSFIDM Help Desk at 410-277-9312 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Once again, thank you for your support and cooperation as we work together to improve the lives of our Nation’s children.
Linda M. Deimeke
Division of Federal Systems
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: State FIDM Liaisons