Multistate Financial Institution Data Match Election Form & Instructions
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Other Private Partners, Financial Institutions
- Federal Systems, Financial Institution Data Match
- Forms, Guides/Publications/Reports
Public Law 105-200, the Child Support Performance and Incentive Act of 1998, modified PRWORA to better facilitate the data match for multistate financial institutions (MSFIs). Public Law 105-200 authorizes OCSE to act as the conduit between the States and territories and MSFIs in the development and implementation of a centralized quarterly data match program for the collection of child support delinquencies. Financial institutions must use this form:
1) to elect to participate in and select the method they wish to use to participate in the multistate financial data match with the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), or
2) to indicate that they do not wish to participate in the OCSE process.
Please refer to the instructions for more information. When completed and signed by an authorized representative of your organization, this form will serve as the official operational agreement with OCSE.