< Back to Search

Nunavut Correspondence and Payment Processing Information

Published: July 31, 2013
Information About:
State/Local Child Support Agencies
Program Information/Contacts
Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC)

Correspondence:  State agencies should send all child support case correspondence to the Nunavut Department of Justice, Court Services Division: 

Family Support Program
Department of Justice
Government of Nunavut
PO BOX 297
Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A 0H0

Phone: 867-975-6112
Fax: 867-975-6148
Email: FSP@gov.nu.ca

Payments: State agencies should send child support payments to the Nunavut Department of Justice, Court Services Division at the address above.

Please note that all payments should be made payable to the “Family Support Program.” Additionally, please remember to always include Nunavut three-digit case number and first and last name of the debtor/obligor on all payments and correspondence.

Source: Nunavut Department of Justice Website, IRG