OCSE Insurance Match Program Fact Sheet
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Other Private Partners, Insurance Companies
- Federal Systems, Insurance Match
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Outreach/Brochures
- Collection & Enforcement Systems
The Insurance Match Fact Sheet provides information on how insurance companies help children and families receive child support payments. Information regarding the legislation that authorized the comparison along with a non-liability provision for participating insurers is shared along with updated statistics on the number of partners including insurance companies and the state reported collections for children and families nationwide. Also included are some of the Insurance Match success stories shared by states. This information is updated periodically with current statistics.
- OCSE Insurance Match Program Fact Sheet.pdf (94.46 KB)