Release 10-01 Minor: Manifest
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
Describes the following Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet), Federal Case Registry (FCR), Insurance Match (IM), Intergovernmental Referral Guide (IRG), Interstate Case Reconciliation (ICR) and State Services Portal (SSP) enhancements for implementation in May 2010:
- Allow International and Non-Comprehensive Tribal Codes
- Expand Edits for International Addresses
- Federal Parent Locator Service (FPLS) Print Programs
- Social Security Number (SSN) Verification for Unmatched SSNs
- Query Profile Questions
- Use the FCR to Identify ICR 'Not Found' Interstate Cases
- Establish State Services Portal
Further, it describes the following planned future enhancements for National Medical Support Notice (NMSN) and FOP (Federal Offset Program):
- Automate NMSN
- Federal Offset Online Technical Refresh
Also provided contact information, state impact and business requirements for each enhancement.
- Release 10-01 Minor: Manifest.pdf (69.52 KB)