State Best Practices - FPLS Data: Quarterly Wage and Unemployment Insurance
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies
- Federal Systems, Federal Parent Locator Service (FPLS)
- Policy, Information Memorandums (IM), Promising Practices
- Quarterly Wages, Unemployment Insurance
DATE: October 23, 2002
TO: STATE AGENCIES ADMINISTERING CHILD SUPPORT
ENFORCEMENT PLANS UNDER TITLE IV-D OF THE SOCIAL
SECURITY ACT AND OTHER INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS
SUBJECT: STATE BEST PRACTICES
BACKGROUND: The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is pleased to release another installment of "Tips, Techniques and Technology in Using FPLS Data." This edition continues with innovations and procedures that states have developed to take advantage of the new tools in child support enforcement.
The enclosed installment includes an article on:
- Utah Quarterly Wage and Unemployment Insurance Claim Provider Address Cleanup.
INQUIRIES: The creativity of states is demonstrated in this practice, and we trust that you will find the enclosed installment helpful in your own efforts to optimize your program.
Once again, I applaud all states for their continued hard work on behalf of America’s children.
Sherri Z. Heller, Ed.D.
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc:Regional Program Managers
ACF Regional Administrators
Regional Training Liaisons
Federal Case Registry Contacts
National CSE Training Work Group
- Utah Quarterly Wage.htm (4.22 KB)