Veterans in the Child Support Caseload
Story Behind the Numbers - Child Support Fact Sheet #1
- Information About:
- State/Local Child Support Agencies, Tribal Child Support Agencies, Military & Veterans, Other Private Partners, Community-Based Organizations (CBO)
- Family Services & Referrals, Homelessness
- Guides/Publications/Reports, Outreach/Brochures, Promising Practices
- Child Support Fact Sheet, Story Behind the Numbers, Toolkit & Training
This is a historical document. Use for research and reference purposes only.
The Story Behind the Numbers Fact Sheet Series takes a closer look at child support program data collected by state, tribal and federal agencies. This series presents the results of data analyses to better understand program performance and caseload trends. Through a deeper understanding of the story behind the numbers, the series aims to inform policy and practice and strengthen program outcomes.
This fact sheet focuses on veterans who are noncustodial parents in the child support caseload and how the program can help them.
- Veterans in the Child Support Caseload.pdf (905.6 KB)