< Back to Search

Yukon Correspondence and Payment Processing Information

Published: July 31, 2013
Information About:
State/Local Child Support Agencies
Program Information/Contacts
Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRC)

Correspondence:  State agencies should send all child support case correspondence to the Yukon Maintenance Enforcement Program: 

Maintenance Enforcement Program
PO Box 2703 (J-3M)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6

Phone: 867-667-5437
Toll free (In Yukon): 1-877-617-5347 
Fax: 867-393-6989
Email: justmep@gov.yk.ca
Website: http://www.yukonmep.ca/219.html

Payments: State agencies should send child support payments to the Yukon Maintenance Enforcement Program at the above address.

Please note that all payments should be made payable to either the Yukon MEP or to the claimant. Additionally, please remember to always include Yukon’s four-digit case number and first and last name of the debtor/obligor on all payments and correspondence.

Source: Yukon Maintenance Enforcement Program Website, IRG