State and local child support agencies implement policies to establish fatherhood and realistic child support orders, collect child support payments, reduce child support debt, and intervene early when parents begin to struggle to make payments.
State and local child support programs also demonstrate that innovative, family-centered strategies improve the reliability of child support payments, particularly for low-income families that need child support most.
State child support agencies
If you are looking for a specific resource, browse the library on the right side of the page or see what is highlighted under our Featured Resources.
We Want to Hear From You!
- November 24, 2014
- December 11, 2014
- October 15, 2014
- May 1, 2013
- February 27, 2013
- August 14, 2003
- October 1, 2012
- December 7, 2012
- June 20, 2012
- February 24, 2015
Most Recent & Requested Documents for State Agencies RSS Feed
Income Withholding and Medical Support for Social Security Beneficiaries – Answers to States’ QuestionsPublished: February 25, 2015Provides information on how to find and attach a beneficiary's Social Security disability or retirement benefit
- Published: February 24, 2015Provides State disbursement unit (SDU) contact information for employers and other state child support agencies
- Published: February 24, 2015States that have implemented e-IWO and those that are in development
- Published: February 23, 2015Provides state EFT-EDI contacts for assistance with electronic (EFT/EDI) payments
- Published: February 23, 2015Provides information about state requirements and contacts for reporting and withholding lump sums and bonuses
- Published: November 24, 2014Provides contact information for state and tribal child support offices Esta página proporciona información y contactos en las oficinas estatales y tribales
- Published: November 26, 2012Provides high-level information about the Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG) and access to the application
- Published: April 26, 2013Provides an overview and answers questions about the Federal Tax Refund Offset Program
- Published: July 15, 2014Used for income withholding in tribal, intrastate, and interstate cases
- Published: February 20, 2015Provides state-specific income withholding contacts and requirements for employers and other state child support agencies