State and local child support agencies implement policies to establish fatherhood and realistic child support orders, collect child support payments, reduce child support debt, and intervene early when parents begin to struggle to make payments.
State and local child support programs also demonstrate that innovative, family-centered strategies improve the reliability of child support payments, particularly for low-income families that need child support most.
State child support agencies
If you are looking for a specific resource, browse the library on the right side of the page or see what is highlighted under our Featured Resources.
- January 15, 2016
- April 15, 2013
- March 8, 2016
- October 5, 2015
- March 4, 2015
- February 27, 2013
- February 26, 2016
Most Recent & Requested Documents for State Agencies RSS Feed
- Published: April 22, 2016Identifies states in production and those in development and categorized by type: Financial and Case Activities or Financial only
- Published: April 18, 2016Data and information represent a preliminary assessment of the program's progress towards goals and objectives
- Published: April 18, 2016Highlights financial and statistical achievements based on preliminary data reported by state child support agencies
- Published: April 15, 2016Provides guidance regarding allowable withholding when the noncustodial parent is paid weekly or biweekly
- Published: April 15, 2016Provides information about states that pay a fee to financial institutions for processing the quarterly data match
- Published: January 15, 2016Provides contact information for state and tribal child support offices Esta página proporciona información y contactos en las oficinas estatales y tribales
- Published: April 6, 2015Provides an overview and answers questions about the Federal Tax Refund Offset Program
- Published: June 20, 2015Provides state-specific income withholding contacts and requirements for employers and other state child support agencies
- Published: July 15, 2014Used for income withholding in tribal, intrastate, and interstate cases
- Published: March 1, 2012Provides information on when and how to can send an income withholding order to attach a veteran's benefit payment