State and local child support agencies implement policies to establish fatherhood and realistic child support orders, collect child support payments, reduce child support debt, and intervene early when parents begin to struggle to make payments.
State and local child support programs also demonstrate that innovative, family-centered strategies improve the reliability of child support payments, particularly for low-income families that need child support most.
State child support agencies
If you are looking for a specific resource, browse the library on the right side of the page or see what is highlighted under our Featured Resources.
We Want to Hear From You!
- November 24, 2014
- March 4, 2015
- March 4, 2015
- December 11, 2014
- October 15, 2014
- February 27, 2013
- August 14, 2003
- October 1, 2012
- December 7, 2012
- June 20, 2012
- February 24, 2015
Most Recent & Requested Documents for State Agencies RSS Feed
- Published: April 23, 2015Describes the online system process for state plan amendments
- Published: April 21, 2015Map shows states and territories using lump sum reporting and electronic terminations, also called eTerm
- Published: April 17, 2015Provides the submission schedule for state and federal agencies to submit data to the National Directory of New Hires
- Published: April 14, 2015Announces April 2015 as Financial Capability Month, and distributes related information and resources
- Published: April 13, 2015Provides information regarding the UIFSA 2008, Hague treaty provisions, and development of the treaty
- Published: November 24, 2014Provides contact information for state and tribal child support offices Esta página proporciona información y contactos en las oficinas estatales y tribales
- Published: April 6, 2015Provides an overview and answers questions about the Federal Tax Refund Offset Program
- Published: July 15, 2014Used for income withholding in tribal, intrastate, and interstate cases
- Published: February 20, 2015Provides state-specific income withholding contacts and requirements for employers and other state child support agencies
- Published: February 24, 2015Provides State disbursement unit (SDU) contact information for employers and other state child support agencies