State and local child support agencies implement policies to establish fatherhood and realistic child support orders, collect child support payments, reduce child support debt, and intervene early when parents begin to struggle to make payments.
State and local child support programs also demonstrate that innovative, family-centered strategies improve the reliability of child support payments, particularly for low-income families that need child support most.
State child support agencies
If you are looking for a specific resource, browse the library on the right side of the page or see what is highlighted under our Featured Resources.
We Want to Hear From You!
- November 24, 2014
- December 11, 2014
- October 15, 2014
- May 1, 2013
- February 27, 2013
- August 14, 2003
- October 1, 2012
- December 7, 2012
- June 20, 2012
- February 24, 2015
Most Recent & Requested Documents for State Agencies RSS Feed
- Published: March 20, 2015Provides information including screen shots and details to effectively use the QUICK application
- Published: March 12, 2015Presents answers to questions raised by states in conference calls about Release 14-02
- Published: March 11, 2015Provides a CSENet primary, alternative, technical and communication coordinator point of contact for each state
- Published: March 4, 2015Announces that a new or modified medical order qualifies for a special enrollment period for health coverage
- Published: March 4, 2015Alerts states and tribes about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's NPRM on prepaid accounts
- Published: November 24, 2014Provides contact information for state and tribal child support offices Esta página proporciona información y contactos en las oficinas estatales y tribales
- Published: November 26, 2012Provides high-level information about the Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG) and access to the application
- Published: April 26, 2013Provides an overview and answers questions about the Federal Tax Refund Offset Program
- Published: July 15, 2014Used for income withholding in tribal, intrastate, and interstate cases
- Published: February 20, 2015Provides state-specific income withholding contacts and requirements for employers and other state child support agencies