State and local child support agencies implement policies to establish fatherhood and realistic child support orders, collect child support payments, reduce child support debt, and intervene early when parents begin to struggle to make payments.
State and local child support programs also demonstrate that innovative, family-centered strategies improve the reliability of child support payments, particularly for low-income families that need child support most.
State child support agencies
If you are looking for a specific resource, browse the library on the right side of the page or see what is highlighted under our Featured Resources.
- October 5, 2015
- March 4, 2015
- March 4, 2015
- December 11, 2014
- October 15, 2014
- February 27, 2013
- November 25, 2015
Most Recent & Requested Documents for State Agencies RSS Feed
- Published: November 25, 2015States that have implemented e-IWO and those that are in development
- Published: November 18, 2015Provides information on enhancements to the FPLS implemented in Release 15-01
- Published: November 18, 2015Provides IRS website link to notes from the IRS Background Investigation calls with child support agencies
- Published: November 9, 2015Provides a CSENet primary, alternative, technical and communication coordinator point of contact for each state
- Published: November 5, 2015Notifies states of 17 new questions to answer on the IRG by January 21, 2016
- Published: October 1, 2015Provides contact information for state and tribal child support offices Esta página proporciona información y contactos en las oficinas estatales y tribales
- Published: April 6, 2015Provides an overview and answers questions about the Federal Tax Refund Offset Program
- Published: July 15, 2014Used for income withholding in tribal, intrastate, and interstate cases
- Published: June 20, 2015Provides state-specific income withholding contacts and requirements for employers and other state child support agencies
- Published: November 3, 2015Provides State disbursement unit (SDU) and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) contact information for employers