State and local child support agencies implement policies to establish fatherhood and realistic child support orders, collect child support payments, reduce child support debt, and intervene early when parents begin to struggle to make payments.
State and local child support programs also demonstrate that innovative, family-centered strategies improve the reliability of child support payments, particularly for low-income families that need child support most.
State child support agencies
If you are looking for a specific resource, browse the library on the right side of the page or see what is highlighted under our Featured Resources.
You might also be interested in:
- November 24, 2014
- October 15, 2014
- May 1, 2013
- February 27, 2013
- August 14, 2003
- October 1, 2012
Most Recent & Requested Documents for State Agencies RSS Feed
- Published: December 19, 2014Explains the enhancements to the FCE application’s functionality in Release 14-02
- Published: December 19, 2014Provides information including screen shots and details to effectively use the QUICK application
- Published: December 18, 2014Provides important dates for collections processing for the 2015 processing year (PY)
- Published: December 18, 2014Spreadsheet for employers to register multiple Federal Employer Identification Numbers (FEINs)
- Published: December 11, 2014The form for submitting the quarterly OCSE-34 collections report required from state and tribal child support agencies
- Published: November 24, 2014Provides contact information for state and tribal child support offices Esta página proporciona información y contactos en las oficinas estatales y tribales
- Published: November 26, 2012Provides high-level information about the Intergovernmental Reference Guide (IRG) and access to the application
- Published: January 4, 2013Provides state child support agencies with the technical aspects of establishing/maintaining interfaces between state systems and the FCR
- Published: April 26, 2013Provides an overview and answers questions about the Federal Tax Refund Offset Program
- Published: April 18, 2011Provides state technical, administrative and policy child support staff with information on the basic functionality of CSENet