Annual Budget on Human Trafficking
Every year, the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) submits Congressional Budget Justifications to Congress, specifically to the Appropriations Subcommittees for the Legislative Branch. The Congressional Budget Justifications provides important information on:
- ACF's programs, projects, and activities;
- Organizational performance targets related to the HHS Strategic Plan and ACF Strategic Plan;
- The resources needed to achieve ACF's performance goals.
The Congressional Budget Justification includes information about three concurrent fiscal years; the prior year, the current year, and the (upcoming) request year. Prior and current year funding levels usually reflect actual amounts enacted in annual appropriations, whereas the request year represents what ACF is requesting in funding support from Congress.
- FY 2015 Congressional Justification outlining ACF's funding request and priorities to Congress (March 7, 2014)
- FY 2015 Congressional Justification on anti-trafficking initiatives (March 7, 2014)
- Audio recording of National Briefing Call on the FY 2015 budget to support anti-trafficking initiatives (April 23, 2014)
- Background materials for National Briefing Call (April 23, 2014)