Competitive PREP Grantee Training
This training will provide Competitive PREP grantees with the building blocks for successful program development and implementation.
- Key aspects of program planning and management
- Recruitment and retention
- Incorporating adulthood preparation subjects into programming
- Refining and finalizing your local evaluation plan
- Program fidelity and monitoring
- Program adaptation
This training is required for Competitive PREP grantees. Grantees are encouraged to send Competitive PREP program managers, evaluation staff, and/or front-line staff. A maximum number of two participants per grantee may attend the training. The training will begin at 8:30 am on Tuesday, March 5th and will conclude at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 6th, 2013. Grantees should be present for the entirety of the training.
For registration and training questions, contact Mary Vance at RTI International, 919-541-7134, PREPTA@rti.org.