National Clearinghouse on Families & Youth Unveils Mobile-Friendly Website
The Family and Youth Services Bureau’s free information service for youth and family services professionals is now available on a modern, mobile-friendly website.
The National Clearinghouse on Families & Youth helps youth and family services professionals—including FYSB grantees and aspiring grantees—navigate the research and effective practices that can improve the long-term social and emotional wellbeing of families and youth. NCFY’s news blog, podcast and video series, and feature articles investigate subjects ranging from organizational sustainability to evidence-based practice to trauma-informed care.
Other highlights of the site include:
- Media Center, with videos, slideshows and podcasts that share the viewpoints of young people and adults who work with them
- Features section, with in-depth reports on topics ranging from Positive Youth Development and youth engagement to LGBTQ youth, teen pregnancy prevention, and trauma-informed care
- NCFY’s Guide to Starting and Managing a Youth Program
- Online training on Positive Youth Development.
- Searchable research library with more than 20,000 abstracts of publications related to at-risk youth and families
NCFY also provides one-on-one guidance to staff of youth and family services organizations. Here’s how to connect with the clearinghouse:
- Contact NCFY by phone, email or live chat.
- Subscribe to NCFY’s e-newsletter.
- Join NCFY on Facebook and Twitter.