Join FYSB on May 9 for a Town Hall Meeting on Proposed RHY Regulations
The Family and Youth Services Bureau is pleased to offer a Town Hall meeting reviewing the proposed regulations for the Runaway and Homeless Youth Program.
The proposed regulations would establish new program performance standards for Runaway and Homeless Youth grantees providing services to eligible youth and their families. Also proposed are revisions to existing performance standards to reflect recent statutory changes and to update procedures for soliciting and awarding grants.
The Town Hall session is scheduled for Friday, May 9, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST. This meeting will provide an overview of the newly released regulations and its implications for your work. The call will cover:
- Background, objectives and purpose for the proposed regulations;
- Major changes proposed in the rule; and
- Information on how to submit public comments.
Joining us on this call will be Resa Matthew, Director of the Division of Adolescent Development and Support; Christopher Holloway, Central Office Runaway and Homeless Youth Program Manager; and William Clair, Region West Runaway and Homeless Youth Program Manager at the Family and Youth Services Bureau.
Prior to the call, we encourage you to become familiar with the following documents:
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Runaway and Homeless Youth Regulations
- Proposed Performance Standards for Runaway and Homeless Youth Grantees
- The Overview of the Runaway and Homeless Youth Program Proposed Rule