Office of Child Care Emergency Response Resources
The Office of Child Care wants to work with all child care providers and families impacted by the recent storm to ensure that all affected children continue to have access to safe child care settings.
- FEMA Disaster Assistance Fact Sheet: Public Assistance for Child Care Services
- Information Memorandum: Reimbursement for Child Care Services During Federally Declared Disasters and Emergencies
- Information Memorandum: Spending CCDF Funds in Response to Federal or State Declared Emergency Situations
- Contact lists for your area
- Other agencies and resources
Visit the Office of Child Care’s full Emergency Preparedness and Response page for more resources.