< Back to Search
Market Rate Surveys
Program Instruction: CCDF-ACF-PI-2009-02
Published: January 16, 2009
- Program Administration
- Current Guidance, Market Rate Surveys, States/Territories, Tribes
- Program Instructions
- Current Guidance
This Program Instruction clarifies certain provisions of the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) regulation regarding local market rate surveys Specifically, this Program Instruction addresses:
- The deadline for State, Territorial and Tribal Lead Agencies to complete market rate surveys.
- The conditions under which Tribal and Territorial Lead agencies may provide alternative documentation in lieu of conducting or using a market rate survey.
- Conditions under which a Tribal Lead Agency may base its payment rates on the State market rate survey rather than conducting its own survey.
- State-Tribal coordination around market rate surveys.
- Program Instruction: CCDF-ACF-PI-2009-02 (77.12 KB)