The Office of Community Services (OCS) has developed a wide variety of resources to inform and connect with applicants, grantees and the public. The search engines below allows you to locate the resources relevant to you. The resource library includes guides, videos, fact sheets, reports, and webinars produced by OCS, our Technical Assistance Providers, our partners, and grantees.
Search for a Resource
- September 28, 2012These are the FY 2012 CED Grantees.
- April 26, 2012AFI grantees and their partner organizations report that some people with disabilities are having trouble accessing and using IDAs. Because they are
- January 18, 2011This resource provides information on the Healthy Food Finance Initiative (HFFI); such as, HFFI's purpose, partners, definitions and funding.
- April 26, 2012Financial education is an important part of every AFI project. Many participants say the financial education classes are among the most helpful aspects of AFI
- August 26, 2012This resource displays the grantees and grant awards of the RCD program.
- August 28, 2012This resource provides grantee contact information and project descriptions for the JOLI program.
- August 7, 2012CSBG Tribal Application Process PowerPoint Presentation (attached as PDF)
- June 11, 2012
- March 3, 2011This resource provides definitions for commonly used terms within the Community Economic Development Program.
- November 14, 2012On October 24, 2012, The Corporation for National and Community Service released notification of possible funding for Tribal groups that would put AmeriCorps
Latest Resources RSS Feed
- June 6, 2013Introduction The Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) program provides assistance to States and local communities through a network of CSBG eligible
- June 5, 2013HHS releases $187.4 million to states to help offset energy costs for low-income households
- June 5, 2013To provide the final FY 2013 funding level and allocation funds, as well as an update on the timing for releasing remaining resources