AFI Tools Learn to Use This Web-Based IDA Project Management Tool
The AFI2 System
Learn to Use This Web-Based IDA Project Management Tool
AFI2 is a Web-based project management tool that AFI provides to all grantees. It makes project administration and IDA record keeping simple and fast. AFI2 not only helps AFI grantees, it also creates a database for on-going research and evaluation of the effects of IDAs and related services. The system support grantees as they:
•Determine eligibility and enroll participants.
•Track IDA savings and purchases.
•Allocate AFI funds and contributions from other sources.
•Manage subgrantees and subcontractors.
•Produce reports for management and funders.
Using AFI2 for Day-to-Day Management
- Data Management Templates and Forms
- Step-by-Step Lessons on Using the AFI2 system
AFI2 Quick Reference Guide
Get to Know AFI2: Answers, Tips & Other Help
- Tip Sheets and How-To Articles
- Frequently Asked Questions
- computer_screen.jpg (12.99 KB)
- the_afi2_learn_to_use_this_web_based_ida_project_management_tool.docx (14.44 KB)