This section includes information related to the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program for states, tribes, local administrators, policy-makers, community service providers, and the general public. Resources include historical documents, laws, regulations, questions and answers, program instructions, informational memoranda, policy announcements, guidance, data, and reports.
Search for a Resource
- March 25, 2013Tribal TANF Caseload Data for Fiscal Year 2011
- February 25, 2013The official list of States that have qualified for counting up to six additional weeks of job search and job readiness assistance by Fiscal Years.
- February 21, 2013Tribal TANF Caseload Data for Fiscal Year 2010
- February 21, 2013Tribal TANF Caseload Data for Fiscal Year 2009
Latest Resources RSS Feed
- May 9, 2013A Dear Colleague Letter dated May 9, 2013. This letter encourages human service agencies to partner with Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs) to develop summer
- May 2, 2013Questions and Answers: Use of Funds
- March 25, 2013Questions and Answers: TANF Requirements Related to Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Transactions
- July 12, 2012This Information Memorandum notifies States of waiver authority to allow States to test alternative and innovative strategies, policies, and procedures to
- August 8, 2012States spend considerable shares of their TANF funds on families who receive benefits and services other than traditional assistance. The data discussed in this
- May 3, 2012http://archive.acf.hhs.gov/healthymarriage/