Grantees Required to Compete for Continued Funding
December 20, 2011
- Community Action Agency of Huntsville-Madison
- Elmore Community Action Committee
- Mobile Community Action, Inc.
- Phenix City Board of Education
- Talladega Clay Randolph Coosa Child Care Programs
- Arkansas Human Development Corporation
- Child Development, Inc.
- Community Action Program for Central Arkansas
- Southwest Arkansas Development Council, Inc.
- Contra Costa County
- E. Center
- Institute for Human and Social Development
- Los Angeles County Office of Education
- Monte Vista Community Center
- Upper Arkansas Area Council of Governments
- New Haven Public Schools
- Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now, Inc.
- Edward C. Mazique Parent Child Center, Inc.
- United Planning Organization
- Dunbar Center, Inc.
- Early Education and Care, Inc.
- Okaloosa County Comprehensive Head Start Child
- Baldwin County Board of Education
- Tallatoona Economic Opportunity
- BCMW Community Services, Inc.
- City of Rockford Human Services Department
- Decatur-Macon County Opportunities Corporation
- Lake County Family YMCA
- Northwestern Illinois Community Action Agency, Inc.
- Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity, Inc.
- Southern Seven Health Department
- Bauer Family Resources
- Community Action of East Central Indiana, Inc.
- Community Action of Southern Indiana
- Community Action Program of Western Indiana
- New Opportunities, Inc.
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program, Inc.
- Clay County Child Care Center
- Head Start of Shawnee Mission, Inc.
- Lincoln County Board of Education
- Cenla Community Action Committee, Inc.
- Lincoln Total Community Action Committee
- Natchitoches Parish Police Jury
- St. Mary Community Action Agency
- Family Services Agency, Inc.
- Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City
- Southern Maryland Tri-County Community
- Community Action of Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin
- Tri-City Community Action Program, Inc.
- Catholic Charities of Monroe County
- City of Detroit
- Community Action Agency of South Central Michigan
- Genesee County Community Action Resource Department
- Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services
- Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Upper Midwest American Indian Center
- Wright County Community Action, Inc.
- Singing River Educational Association, Inc.
- Sunflower/Humphreys Counties Progress, Inc.
- United Community Action Committee Head Start
- Mid-American Regional Council
- Atlantic Human Resources, Inc.
- Concerned Parents for Head Start
- Jersey City Child Development Centers, Inc.
- Tri-County Community Action Agency, Inc.
- Albany Community Action Partnership, Inc.
- Association to Benefit Children
- Community Action of Orleans and Genesee, Inc.
- Kiryas Joel Municipal Local Development
- New York City Administration for Children’s Services
- Phipps Community Development Corporation
- Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc.
- The Little Angels Head Start Program
- Tremont Crotona Day Care Center
- Johnston-Lee Harnett Community Action, Inc.
- New Hanover County Community Action, Inc.
- Southeastern North Dakota Community Action Agency
- Ashtabula County Community Action Agency
- Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc.
- Columbus Urban League
- Community Action Commission of Fayette County, Inc.
- Community Action Partnership
- Council for Economic Opportunities
- Council on Rural Service Programs, Inc.
- Crossroads Lake County Adolescent Counseling Services
- Economic Opportunity Planning Association
- Miami Valley Child Development Centers
- Community Action Resource and Development, Inc.
- Crossroads Youth and Family Services, Inc.
- University of Oklahoma Early Head Start Program
- Clackamas County Children’s Commission, Inc.
- Head Start of Yamhill County
- Berks Community Action Program, Inc.
- Child Advocates of Blair County, Inc.
- Community Action Program of Lancaster County
- Community Progress Council, Inc.
- Jefferson Clarion Head Start, Inc.
- School District of Pittsburgh
- Mayaguez Municipality Head Start Program
- Chesterfield and Marlboro Counties Economic Opportunity
- Highland Rim Economic Corporation
- South Central Human Resource Agency
- City of San Antonio
- Economic Opportunities Development Corporation of Atascosa
- Hays, Caldwell, and Blanco Counties Community
- Hitchcock Independent School District
- Neighborhood Centers, Inc.
- Centro de la Familia de Utah
- Augusta County Public Schools
- East Coast Migrant Head Start Project
- Fauquier Community Action Committee, Inc.
- H.O.P.E. Community Services, Inc.
- Monticello Area Community Action Agency
- Mountain Community Action Program, Inc.
- Northern Virginia Family Service
- Orange County Board of Education
- Richmond City Public School District
- The Improvement Association
- Tri-County Virginia Opportunities
- Department of Human Services (V.I.)
- First A.M.E. Child Development Center
- Opportunity Council
- United Indians of All Tribes Foundation
- Nicholas County Community Action Association, Inc.
- Kanawha County Board of Education
- Community Relations Social Development Commission, Inc.
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- Western Dairyland Economic Opportunity Council, Inc.
- Community Action of Laramie County, Inc.