15th Annual Welfare Research and Evaluation Conference
For fifteen years, the Welfare Research and Evaluation Conference has been a leading forum for welfare and poverty researchers, State and local administrators, practitioners, program operators and Federal officials and policymakers to discuss cutting-edge research on welfare and related programs and policies. The 2012 agenda will focus on the most current research on welfare, employment and family self-sufficiency programs and policies, while drawing on lessons from past research and experience in the field. Topics will include:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Education, Training and Success in the Labor Market
- Child and Youth Well-Being
- Fatherhood, Relationships and Strengthening Families
- Evaluating Social Programs: Building and Using Evidence
- Approaches to Alleviate Poverty and Strengthen the Safety Net.
For more information, please visit the conference website: www.wrconference.net.