Featured Home Visiting Research
Featured Resources on this Topic
Design Options for the Maternal Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Evaluation, Draft Final ReportPublished: April 15, 2011Home visiting programs in the U.S. grew from three major approaches that first became prominent in the 1960s: visits…
- Published: October 15, 2011Home Visiting Evidence of Effectiveness (HomVEE) was launched in fall 2009 to conduct a thorough and transparent...
- Published: August 15, 2011In June 2010, the Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Child Care, in partnership with the...
Latest Home Visiting Research RSS Feed
Self-Regulation and Toxic Stress: Foundations for Understanding Self-Regulation from an Applied Developmental PerspectivePublished: February 13, 2015This is the first in a series of four inter-related reports titled Self-Regulation and Toxic Stress. The first report, Foundations for Understanding
The Mother and Infant Home Visiting Program Evaluation: Early Findings on the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program – A Report to CongressPublished: February 6, 2015The Mother and Infant Home Visiting Program Evaluation: Early Findings on the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - A Report to Congress
Cheaper, Faster, Better: Are State Administrative Data the Answer? The Mother and Infant Home Visiting Program Evaluation-Strong Start Second Annual ReportPublished: January 26, 2015This report details the Mother and Infant Home Visiting Program Evaluation-Strong Start (MIHOPE-Strong Start) process of acquiring administrative vital records
- Published: September 30, 2014The legislation which created the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program requires that grantees demonstrate quantifiable, measurable
- Published: September 30, 2014
- Published: July 24, 2014The legislation which established the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program requires that grantees demonstrate measurable improvement in
Enhancing Cultural Competence in Social Service Agencies: A Promising Approach to Serving Diverse Children and FamiliesPublished: March 31, 2014This research brief summarizes the state of the field on cultural competence in social services. The information is relevant for organizations serving children
- Published: January 3, 2014The Mother and Infant Home Visiting Program Evaluation-Strong Start (MIHOPE-Strong Start), developed by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the
- Published: May 14, 2013Home visiting programs in the United States seek to improve maternal and child health, child development, and family...