ACF's Office of Refugee Resettlement Helps Asylees Determine Eligibility for Assistance and Services

Asylee Eligibility Poster in multiple languagesIf you have been granted asylum in the United States, you may be eligible to receive assistance and services through the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).  Please note that the toll-free Hotline number listed on your asylum grant letter is no longer in service. 

You can now find contact information for local service providers in your area on the ORR resource map, located on the home page of this website.  Just click on your state for full details and contacts.

Click here for more information and fact sheets in eight languages (plus English), and special information for LGBT asylees.

See also ORR's Frequently Asked Questions about Asylee Eligibility for assistance and services, and the Network Resources page for additional materials and links.