Policy and Annual Reports
Indices of letters sent to State Refugee Coordinators each year on pertinent issues for State administered refugee programs. Recent letters are attached. If you need a copy of any State Letter not attached, please contact ORR.
These rules govern ORR's resettlement programs and allocation of funding. Click on the links below to read Title 45, Public welfare.
Immigration and Nationality Act (DHS) - Description about the Act and how it was created. Also link to the Act's menu to read the statutes governing immigration law.
- The Refugee Act
Cuban Adjustment Act (USCIS)
- Eligibility for permanent residence under the Cuban Adjustment Act despite having arrived at a place other than a designated port of entry
- Clarification of Eligibility for Permanent Residence Under Cuban Adjustment Act
- Amerasian Homecoming Act, Section 584 of the Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations Act of 1998, as amended
- Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 (USDOS)
- Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2003
- Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2005
- William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008
Full text of the Office of Refugee Resettlement Annual Reports to Congress since 1980 are posted as soon as they are available. For additional information not contained in ORR's Annual Reports, please contact ORR directly.
View all Annual Reports to Congress.
- Published: December 20, 2012Office of Refugee Resettlement The Year in Review - 2012 Dear colleagues and friends, Two thousand twelve was a very busy and productive year for the